Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Festival

This past week my hubby has been working nights and so we hardly have seen each other. So, when Saturday came, we completely unplugged and just spent the day with each other and were totally selfish with our time. We didn't get out of bed until 1pm, made biscuits & gravy for "breakfast" and then went to the Pumpkin Festival/Maize Maze. We had so much fun. We went on a hayride, picked a pumpkin and went through the corn maze.

We stayed up till 3am and then slept in on Sunday. I didn't have to give a lesson at church, so we just relaxed all day.

This week, my hubby has to work nights again and even has to work Saturday, so we took full advantage of this weekend (get your minds out of the gutter, this is a family blog!). I just mean that we, oh nevermind!

Here are some pictures of our trip :





7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Maybe we should do this next week! I completely understand. I feel like I see my husband about 5 hours a week!

Tammy said...

I think it is completely necessary.

Leatherwood Family Adventures said...

Good for you guys!! Hope you had fun!!

Doug & April said...

Those are my favorite kind of weekends!

Doug & April said...

PS...I added you to the product blog. I assume you use your log in for blogger to get to it after accepting the invite? Dunno. It will be great to have you help me with it! I have SO many things I haven't gotten around to posting about, like the Magic Bullet - that one is next though :) Love you!

R Allen said...

I feel like this sometimes too. I saw him more when he was unemployed and so was I. Poor but happy!

wendy said...

Hey, I don't care what you guys did with your weekend, even if it was...ah, you know!!!! Nothing greater then just having a weekend for the 2 of you.
Pumpkin festivals are great and those were some fun photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails