Friday, July 23, 2010

Back to School!

I am really looking forward for school to start! I will be taking 3 classes this semester. Two of which I can cross off the laundry list of classes for my degree.

The other class is to help fulfill my math requirement.

For my specific degree the ONLY required math class is...... MATH APPRECIATION. You apparently don't even do real math in this class?!?!?!???? (SWEET!!) Will they just show slides of numbers, equations and formulas, etc., and all we sit and do in the class and appreciate the fact that we don't have to actually do math?

So, as I was signing up for said classes, the computer would not let me sign up for the math class I needed, saying there was a pre-requisite class I needed to take first. So I went down to the school to try to sign up for my class and they looked at my records.... (now don't laugh), and according to their entrance exam I am so mathematically challenged, the school is requiring me to take a math class LOWER than MATH APPRECIATION first!! (I said don't laugh!)

I wonder what this class will be like? Who knows, maybe we will get snacks and nap time.

You're laughing... aren't you.

5 comments:

Doug & April said...

Sah-Weet!! Snacks and NAP time!!! I will admit you had me laughing.

Nonna said...

LOL...love that and if I were still in college, I'd be taking that pre-math class with you...hope they have gold fish for snacks and extra long nap mats and pillows for us !

Fredd said...

When test time rolls around, don't be suprised if you are asked to answer in finger paint.

Missy said...

Oh, good luck with that! I do not do numbers!

The Sweetest Things said...

Good luck with that. Do Well.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you decide to follow,. I am following you. Your blog is great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails