Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Scribbles


I have been in a total state of writers block lately, so here are some thoughts that I couldn't quite make into a full post...

1. I have not really gone anywhere for the last 3 days and have a really bad case of Cabin Fever.

2. My writer's block has been so bad, that I have not even been even able to think of comments to make on others blogs! I have been a total one sided blog stalker for quite some time.

3. My house really needs to be dusted.

4. I did not realize how much I would enjoy being a housewife! So much so, that I decided not to move forward with the medical practice. I decided to go to school instead. Who 'da thunk it???

5. I think I finally found a really good smelling, reasonably priced shampoo! I just bought 2 big bottles of the Wal-Mart brand of Pantene Icy Shine. Oh yeah!

6. I love the smell of coffee. I was in Sam's Club and someone was grinding their coffee beans, I was in heaven!

7. I rented the movie, The Soloist. I turned it off in the middle. It was boring.

8. I am really enjoying this cold weather. It is 59 degrees and breezy outside and I have my house opened up. I wish it snowed here in the winter!

9. I am really looking forward to seeing my my hubby's family for Thanksgiving. I haven't seen them since Labor Day weekend and I really miss them.

10. It is almost 4pm here and I am still in my pajamas. I will probably only change out of them when I take a shower and then put a clean set on. I love lazy Sundays.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Lazy Sundays are the best!

Hey, you need to send me a picture for my Snuggie Picture of the Week!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I agree..lazy Sundays are the best! There is nothing better than laying around in your pj's!

April said...

Well, you've been busier than I have! Glad you decided to go back to school, and that you found a good priced shampoo you like...:)

Nonna said...

That was a really good post ! I love that new Pantene shampoo...got a sample awhile back. I think it's great you are going back to school...good choice...I've missed you !!!

wendy said...

sometimes we just get into a funk
aren't sunday's meant for pj's

59 degrees -------I'd kill for that right now. It is going to be a long winter for me here I think.
and I totally get the whole Cabin Fever thing

R Allen said...

If I could wear my pjs all day everyday, I would.

Nishant said...

here is nothing better than laying around in your pj's!

Work from home India

Related Posts with Thumbnails