Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!


I want to wish all my RLF and Bloggy Friends a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Some things I am thankful for:

1. My Lord & Savior Jesus Christ
2. My wonderful husband
3. My awesome family
4. Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
5. My cats
6. My home
7. That I can afford to be a stay at home wife
8. That we are debt free
9. My Country
10. That families can be together forever

There is so much more. Amid the daily struggles and trials of life, at the end of the day, I know that I am truly blessed. I say this not to brag, but to acknowledge God's hand in all things.

What are you thankful for?

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Tammy!

Nonna said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Tammy ! I am thankful for everything your are...including losing over 27 pounds and taking a day off of Weight Watchers to eat whatever I want on Thanksgiving Day !

R Allen said...

Thankful I have a full fridge and enough to share!

Happy Thanksgiving1

wendy said...

You found some wonderful things to be thankful for FOR SURE

hope your day was wonderful

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

I love all the things that you are thankful for. There is a lot to be thankful for this time of year. I always try to remember that things could be worse. Also, I know that the Lord won't give me anything I can't handle. I know I can get through anything with His help.

Elaine said...

Great list! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Nishant said...

Thankful I have a full fridge and enough to share!


Work from home India

Related Posts with Thumbnails