Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My 2nd Award!!!

I received my second blog award. I am feeling faklempt! Talk amongst yourselves..... lemme give you a topic...... "Rhode Island" Neither a road nor an island.... Discuss....

Thanks Lisaloo!!! You're awesome!

Here are the rules for the people I nominate:
The rules for the recipients are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received this award.


I nominate the following blogs:

1. A Honu Experience
2. The Gray Area (didn't link to this one, it is private)
3. Random Thoughts From a Random Blond
4. No Botox Allowed
5. An Eagles View
6. Nonna Beach News

Sorry... I didn't nominate 10.

9 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I am speechless! (which doesn't happen very often!) THANK YOU!

AND Congrats on rec'ving it yourself!

Nonna said...

Wow, I think Lissaloo gave me this award too...I just haven't had time to do it...she is awesome and so are you !!! Thanks !

wendy said...

Thanks Tammy---I will have to have my daughter in law (aka genius) show me how to attach the button thing. I struggle with these things---then I'll do it. lol

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award. I don't think that my blog always shows great attitude & gratitude, but I certainly think that your blog does-I think that's why I like to visit so much.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Congrats on your award. What a cute blog :).

Alexis @ Running Away

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Congrats on your award. What a cute blog :).

Alexis @ Running Away

Doug & April said...

WOW!!! Thanks!! I'm a wiener!! Oh, I did the Saturday Night Live thing for Doug. I guess he's never seen that Mike Myers skit. He didn't laugh at my attempt. I know you would have though :) LOL Like trying to do the "running man" at G&R!! HAHAHA

Mike and Tammy said...

BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! I totally forgot about the running man!!!!!! I am SOOOOO uncoordinated!

Mike and Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails