Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

List of 8

My friend Stacey tagged me!!! I am so excited! I love these things. Sorry it took so long, but I had some serious away time from all things blog!


8 TV Shows that I watch (in no particular order):
1. All the CSI's
2. Criminal Minds
3. The Mentalist
4. Pushing Daisy's
5. American Idol
6. Malcolm in the Middle
7. The Simpson's
8. Bill O'Reilly
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. CHIPOTLE!!!!!
2. P.F. Changs
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Tiffany's Greek Restaraunt (their hummus is YUMMY)
5. CHIPOTLE
6. CHIPOTLE
7. CHIPOTLE
8. In n Out Burger (Double Double Animal Style!)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Made Zucchini Bread
2. Came home for lunch and slept in my clothes.
3. Had a temperature
4. Almost fell asleep behind the wheel.
5. Finished a book
6. Stayed up till 4am
7. Left work at 4:30 so I could come home and rest
8. Snuggled with my hubby.

8 Things that I'm looking forward to
1. CHRISTMAS!!!
2. My finger to stop throbbing (more on that later)
3. Making Christmas cards on Saturday
4. The new season of American Idol!
5. Having children
6. Riding the 4-wheeler with Mike all over his parents land
7. Seeing our niece Elaine
8. My Chocolate party

8 Things on my wish list
1. Becoming Debt Free
2. Having a Child
3. Having my backyard finished
3. New (matching) bedroom furniture
4. That I one day see myself the way my husband does
5. My degree
6. To understand WHY my cat meows as much as he does
7. To go to Greece
8. To start my own business

8 Things I love
1. The Lord
1. My husband
2. My family
3. My friends, both old and new
4. The smell of a library
5. The ocean
6. Rainy days
7. Chipotle!
8. Reading

8 Things I can't stand
1. Rude people
2. Stuffy noses
3. Migraines
4. Finding a cute pair of shoes in every size but mine
5. Mushrooms
6. People who lack (by choice) a sense of humor
7. Smelly Cat Boxes (Thanks honey!)
8. Saying goodbye

8 People to Tag
1. April Sedgwick
2. Lisa Leatherwood
3. Beth Jamison
4. Ashley Weir
5. Jean Peterson
6. Sarah Payne
7. Sariah Spradling
8. Anyone else who reads this! Tag, You're it!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails