Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fill it to the Top!!


Almost every time we go to the movies, we are suckered in to paying almost $4.00 for a tasty beverage. I have to. Cherry Coke has been a necessity at the movies since I was 16.

Anyhoo, when we are handed our soda, it is always at least an inch below the top. (I know that it may not seem like a big deal, but if I am paying $4.00 for my beverage, I want it filled to the top!) When this happens, I casually hand it back to them and bat my eyelashes and sweetly ask them to fill it to the top.

They are always OH SO HAPPY to do this for me, especially when there is a long line behind me.

The irony of this story... My husband and I share this soda and end up throwing about 1/3 of it away!

1 comment:

Nonna said...

LOL We have the same issues. My Hubs has asked me in the past to bring a big purse full of food/drinks to the movies to save a few bucks but he has gotten nowhere with it. If we are going out to a movie, I want my popcorn loaded with that fake butter and the biggest sized soda I can get !!! ( but I do compromise and buy big boxes of candy at the dollar store and bring that into the movie theater )

Related Posts with Thumbnails