Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me!













My hubby and I celebrated our 4th year of wedded bliss last week.

To celebrate, we went to Albuquerque and spent the day at the Aquarium and Botanical Gardens. I have been wanting to go to the Aquarium ever since I found out that New Mexico has one. It did not disappoint. It had freshwater fish, Gulf of Mexico fish and saltwater/ocean displays. The best part? It had SHARKS!! I love sharks. I am absolutely terrified of them, but they are so beautiful.

After spending time there, we sauntered, yes sauntered over to the Botanical Gardens. That place was breathtaking! We began our tour in an area for kids. It looked like a castle from the outside, complete with a dragon. We went inside and it was sort of like a maze. It oversized everything there, bugs, veggies, a HUGE watering can. It was awesome. It also had a butterfly house (sorry, no pictures) and a train set that would make most enthusiasts drool.


All in all, it was the best anniversary ever.




6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy anniversary, Tammy! I haven't been to our local aquarium yet either.

Lissaloo said...

Happy Anniversary! The aquarium sounds really neat :)

betty said...

Happy Anniversary! wishing you both lots more fantastic years together!

betty

Doug & April said...

Happy 4th!! I'm glad you guys were able to get to the aquarium! Love you guys!

Nonna said...

Happy 4th anniversary ! What a fun way to celebrate !

R Allen said...

I love happy anniversaries! And fish! And oversized watering cans! And fish! And sharks!

Did I say fish?

Related Posts with Thumbnails