Thursday, July 16, 2009

Are We Really THIS Lazy, People???


My hubby and I went to the grocery store last night and upon returning to our car, there were several carts in various places in the parking lot. This by itself is not uncommon.

The part that really gets to me is that we parked 1 space over from the "cart corral" and there were carts in the parking lot 2 feet from it!

I am just floored that people are parked right next to that thing and still don't put them away.

Seriously, are we really that lazy?





5 comments:

Lindsey from The R House said...

thanks for your comment tonight! i am here to chat any time if you need an "adoption friend."

much, much love. :)

Nonna said...

The short answer is "Yes" This kind of thing really bugs me too. And there is no shortage to the lengths some people will go NOT to walk a few extra steps...maddening really !

betty said...

yes I fear we are. we always put back our carts and if there is one close by that needs to be put back, we'll use it on our way in to shop or put it away when we put ours away. you are right, it really doesn't take that much time to walk a few extra feet to put a cart where it belongs

betty

Unknown said...

Like someone else said - short answer is yes - its why Im afraid to park near that thing.

I think people just aim the cart toward the general area and shove the carts.

christyzee said...

Oh yes! yes they are! I am the "cart bully" whenever my husband and I are shopping. I've even had a lady one time leave her cart in the parking spot right next to the corral as I was walking by once. (strike me with lightning if I'm lying)...I made such a fuss yelling over to her she rolled down her car window so I could say to her face " is that your cart? are you seriously going to just leave it there, here's the corral--put it where it belongs!" to my amazement, she did! now my husband is worried about me fighting in the parking lots now, lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails