Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crazy Brow Lady


Ya ever have one (or more) of those Crazy, Mad Scientist Eyebrow days? For the past couple of days, it's as if my eyebrows were rebelling about something. I could not get them to lay flat for the life of me!!! I tried water, combing them, to no avail. They were up, down, out and backwards. All I had to do was perfect my E-Vill (like the fru-its of the dev-il, a little Dr. Evil there for ya.) laugh and the look would have been complete!




But, rest assured... all is well now. I have conquered the beasts.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have a hate relationships with my eyebrows. Mine are kind of sparse in areas.

And I'm so glad you finally got your Snuggie! Yay!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I have to admit..this hasn't happened to me...YET! I'm sure my day is coming.

Lissaloo said...

eyebrows r sneaky conniving things aren't they, lol :)

wendy said...

Shave them off and them just use an eyebrow pencil to draw them in like the OLD LADIES ----------just giving you some options girlfriend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails