Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wrestling



Mike loves Professional Wrestling. I used to follow it when I was younger, then got back into it after Mike and I got married. When they came to Las Cruces in June, we jumped at the chance to go. We got the tickets in the "nosebleed" section, because that's all they had left. The view was actually a lot better than our camera shows. At first I wasn't having a fun time, because this little girl, who was about 6 or 7, was standing behind me to my left and SCREAMING "Body Slam!!! Kill Him!!! You Suck!!!!" RIGHT into my ear. I turned around and gave the dad or grandpa a very dirty look and they got up and left. Or at least I thought they left. They came back. He must have said something to her because she was a LOT quieter for the rest of the night.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails