Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's On!

This semester is not as fun as last semester. Part of the reason is my English teacher. I have had this assignment that has been a thorn in my side. I have turned it in 3 times and even enlisted the help of a friend who is an English professor and that version STILL wasn't good enough!!

After my last submission, he graced me with a "C" and said that I have the option of resubmission for a higher grade. A "C"?????? To say I was miffed is putting it mildly.

So, it's on!! Every class I have taken so far, has produced an A. I know I am not stupid. I have written essays and have gotten good grades...ON THE FIRST TRY!! I will get an A!! I guess this is the whole point and all... to make me a better writer and student. I could appreciate the whole "Stand and Deliver" thing if he weren't being such an ass about it.

2 comments:

Random Blonde said...

Do you know anyone else in the class? I wonder if he's being an ass to everyone? If so, you'll miraculously end up with an A in the class when all is said and done. Sometimes they just want to test you to see how stubborn you are!

Good luck on your next assignment!

Paula

Nonna said...

Some teachers are real stinkers and there is no pleasing them. I often think they really want to be bestselling, rich novelists and just take their failure to succeed out on their students...do your best but move on no matter what the grade is or it will drive you crazy !

Related Posts with Thumbnails